We believe in securing the best for all our pupils, with inclusion and cohesion at the heart of our school's ethos. We aim to raise standards by supporting the development of every child as a reflective pupil, striving to ensure that everything we do has a positive impact on them.
We are proud of our record in promoting equality for all. We offer a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which the whole school community can grow in confidence and develop to their full potential.
As a school, we believe that we ‘decide’ our own futures:
- Discovery – every day we try to discover new things
- Endeavour – try hard everyday
- Community – believing in our communities and being leaders there
- Independence – become independent pupils
- Decisions – making sensible decisions
- Everyday – doing all of the above, everyday
We prepare our pupils for a life in the modern day society where they have the opportunity to go to university, to secure employment, to be leaders in their communities and to live a happy family life.
Our staff are dedicated, caring professionals who provide unconditional support, challenging pupils to flourish and be the best they can be. Staff use their experience, passion, and commitment to ensure that children feel safe, have high self-esteem and have every opportunity to learn socially and academically.